MyChart Patient Portal
A My.AnMedHealth Doctor’s Office Portal account allows you to share your medical history information with multiple doctors throughout the AnMed Health network in one secure location. With this account, you can:
- Request or change an appointment
- Receive appointment reminders
- Email your doctor’s office with non-emergent concerns
- Request medication refills
- View your test results*, medication list, allergies, conditions, and vital statistics
- View and update your account information
- Manage health information for your child(ren) and/or adult dependents
- Pay your physician practice bills online
* You can access results of all tests ordered by your doctor’s office via the Doctor’s Office Portal. If you have had an inpatient stay at the hospital, however, you will need to set up a separate My.AnMedHealth Hospital Portal account in order to view those records online.
How do I get started?
Please speak with the receptionist when you check out at your next visit and she will be happy to assist you with registering for the patient portal. You will receive an email from AnMed Health containing a link. Click the link and follow the instructions to set up your account.
Who do I call if I need help?
For technical assistance including forgotten passwords, please call FollowMyHealth at 1.888.670.9775.
For specific questions about the health information in your online record or about making payments, please contact your doctor’s office.